|Light & shadow on a facade in Hong Kong|
Sometimes I have difficulties delineating and defining photography themes and to find the happy medium between too narrow and too broad. I try to break up the classical themes such as "landscapes" or "cityscapes" into smaller and more defined themes and to show only a small selection, a kind of portfolio, for each theme in the primary gallery (a maximum of 12 photographs in my galleries). Currently, the publicly listed order on floriansphotos is the following:
- Cityscapes: Broad views of man made environments
- City trees: Trees in city environments where man made structures are part of the composition
- Drapes & blinds: Hidden beauty of drapes & blinds!
- Facades: A spin-off from cityscapes to do justice and unify the many photographs of facades
- Light & shadow: A theme that I like a lot!
- Reflections: Reflective views
- Tree shadows: Shadows of trees that decorate walls and other surfaces
- Animals: I do not have many photographs in this category
- Autumn colors: Colorful impressions from my favorite season!
- Cultivated flowers: At the moment only containing Dahlia photographs - more will follow
- Landscapes: Broad views of natural landscapes (in my case mostly mountainscapes)
- Macro: Close-up views of natural details - wildflowers will be featured in a separate gallery
- Trees: Trees from far away and close by